- Adhesive netting intermediate fixing available in White, Black, Grey and Stone
- Used as an intermediate light-duty netting fixing where substrate cannot be pierced
- Ideal for use on glass, lead, cladding and uPVC substrates
- Requires Fix All adhesive and surface activator sold separately
- Can also be screwed using pre-formed holes
L = 40mm
W = 40mm
H = 20mm
Accepts 2mm and 2mm diameter netting wire rope through aperture in shoulder
Socket diameter = 4mm, asccepts screw eyes and screw pins
Mounting screw hole diameters X 2 = 3mm
Use as an intermediate fixing on light-duty netting installations.
1 per metre on 50mm and 75mm nets.
1 per 0.5m on 40mm and 28mm nets.
1 per 0.3m on 19mm nets.
Reduce spacings and increase number of fixings on heavy duty installations.
1. Ensure area to be adhered to is dry and has been thoroughly cleaned, degreased and etched if necessary using Surface Activator do not touch area being adhered to once prepared.
2. Treat underside of surface mount base with Surface Activator prior to bonding
3. Apply a reasonable amount of Fix All to the underside of the Surface Mount Fixings and mate immediately to the substrate pressing down firmly until rivets of glue form through the two holes (do not wipe these away).
4. Leave to fully cure for at least 24 hours prior to loading.