- Nylon base for use in mounting 4mm bird wire posts on surfaces that can not be drilled
- Can also be used to hold bird netting perimeter wire ropes to surfaces that can not be drilled
- Suitable for metal, plastic, glass and wood suppplied in grey, white, stone or black.
- Can be bonded using Silirub N or Fix All or screwed in place using pre-drilled holes
- For bonding use surface activator to clean the base and the surface being adhered to
Nylon base with built-in socket to take 4mm diameter bird wire and gull wire posts. For use in mounting the post on surfaces that can not be drilled. i.e. metal, plastic, glass and even wood.
The bases can also be used as an intermmediate fixing for bird netting wire rope perimeter frameworks where the surface vcan not be drilled. This is achieved by utilising the hole in one of the socket shoulders to feed the wire rope through, or by winding in a screw eye to the 4mm socket in the centre
The bases can be bonded or mechanically fixed using the two holes in the mount's base.
We recommend using Silirub N silicone adhesive or Fix All High Tack adhesive. The use of surface activator will ensure the surface you are bonding to is prepared correctly.
Ideal for mounting bird posts on leadwork, upvc, plastic, cladding, GRP, asphalt etc
Also handy for bonding to roof tiles and slates to hold netting perimeter wire rope close to pitched roofs.