- Sonic (audible) bird scaring distress call system
- Drives pest birds away permanently
- Four remote speakers give greater coverge
- Weatherproof, use indoors or outdoors
- Version 1 is suitable for us against Pigeons, Gulls, Starlings, Sparrows
- Will cover up to 6 acres (2.4 hectares) at full volume
- Available in 240V AC or 12V DC options. Supplied with 4-speakers each with 30 meters of flex
4-Speaker Digital Bird Scarer that uses the pest birds' own distress calls to create a sense of danger and scares them away, effectively, naturally and harmlessly.
Version 1 repels: Pigeons, Starlings, Sparrows, & Gulls.
Version 2 repels: Crows, Blackbirds, Grackles, Cormorants, & Ravens.
Version WP repels: Woodpeckers & Sparrows (note: this is the Woodpecker PRO system).
HOW IT WORKS
Each call plays for about 60 seconds, if more than one call is programmed-in they will play in quick succession. They will play in random order, or in sequence, depending upon how you programme the BirdxPeller Pro. The intervals between each series of calls can be varied between 17 seconds to 30 minutes. These scarers can be used on their own but for improved detterrence it is advisable that they are used in conjunction with other, visual, scaring devices.
One Super Bird Xpeller Pro weatherproof central control unit 220mm X 200mm X 137mm (can be mounted remotely from the speakers) complete with either a 220 volt AC mains adaptor or a 12 volt DC battery adaptor (battery not supplied), four-weatherproof speakers each 96mm X 144mm X 83mm, each with 30 meters of speaker cable for remote mounting . Supplied with a six month manufacturers' guarantee.
- Installs Easily: Mount it nearly anywhere
- Continuous Operation: Repels birds with 24/7, day-only, or night-only modes
- Weatherproof: Sleek, weatherproof casing is designed to withstand years of outdoor use
- Real Sounds: High Quality Digital playback of naturally recorded bird distress & alarm sounds
- Maintenance-Free: When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is required
- No Moving Parts: No mechanical repairs needed
- Warranty: BirdXPeller features a 6-month Manufacturer's Warranty
Where to use
- Farm Yards
- Play Areas
- Home / Garden
- Marine Craft
- Marinas, Harbours and Docks
- Warehouses & Loading Bays
- Industrial Roofs
- Large, "Multi-Zone" Buildings
- Under Cannopies and Awnings
- Advertising Billboards
- Anywhere that requires protection of a large area
The system can be mounted either indoors or outdoors and is supplied in its own weatherproof casing. Use with standard 240 Volt AC electricity (mains adapter included) or purchase a 12 Volt DC deep cycle marine-type battery instead for remote / wireless use (select the 12 volt option when purchasing). A solar power panel is available for use with a battery to help condition the battery. Heavy-duty control box, with controls, plus four powerful directional speakers.
HOW IT WORKS
Each call plays for about 60 seconds, if more than one call is programmed-in they will play in quick succession. They will play in random order, or in sequence, depending upon your programming. The intervals between each series of calls can be varied between 17 seconds to 10 to 30 minutes. These scarers can be used on their own but for improved detterrence it is advisable that they are used in conjunction with other, visual, scaring devices.
Up to 6 acres (2.4 hectares) at full volume.
105 - 110 dB at 1 meter
3 - 5 kHz
This system will not deter pest birds if they are being fed or there is an artificial food source on site, or they are already nesting, or have nested on the site in the past. All nests must be cleared first, in accordance with applicable local legislation and the old nest site cleaned thoroughly with avian disinfectant such as PX Ornikill or Guanaway to remove the birds' scent. All artificial food sources must be stopped in advance of installation.