- 100% pure copper wire for proofing holes against vermin
- Can be combined with expanding polyurethane foam to form weatherproof & gnaw proof void fill
- Ideal for rodent and bird exclusion around pipes and other services.
- Rodents will not gnaw through copper
- Available in 100' x 5" rolls (30m X 125mm) & 20' X 5" rolls (6m X 125mm)
- Can block holes up to 2 inches / 50mm in diameter on its own & greater sizes with foam filler.
Rust Proof copper mesh for stuffing into openings, packed tightly into cracks or holes for exclusion of pest such as rats, mice, squirrels and birds.
Can be used on its own to stop gaps up to 50mm in diameter or it can be combines with expanding polyurethane foam to stop gaps greater than 50mm.
When using with expanding foam simply stuff the copper mesh into the void to be filled, then insert the nozzle of the foam can into the centre of the mesh ball and dispense the foam, always follow the foam manufacturer's instructions and wear appropriate protective clothing.