- Excellent method of retaining netting perimeters aganist roof tiles.
- No drilling or hammering necessary, simply bond to a prepared tile and leave to cure.
- Requires Fix All adhesive and surface activator, sold separately/
- Available in grey, black, stone and white in 10 packs and 100 packs
- Hole in shoulder accepts 3mm and 2mm diameter wire rope.
H = 20mm
W = 40mm
L = 40mm
Socket diameter = 4mm (accepts screw eyes and screw pins
Rivet holes X 2 = 3mm diameter
For use as a light-duty intermediate netting perimeter wire rope fixing for roof tiles and slates where slate brackets or hammer-on clips can not be used.
1 per metre on 50mm and 75mm nets.
1 per 0.5m on 40mm and 28mm nets.
1 per 0.3m on 19mm nets.
Reduce spacings and increase number of fixings on heavy duty installations.
1. Ensure area to be adhered to is dry and has been thoroughly cleaned, degreased and primed using Fix All adhesive and a Disposable Glue Priming brush, mask area being primed as necessary, do not touch area being adhered to once prepared.
2. Treat underside of surface mount base with Surface Activator prior to bonding
3. Apply a reasonable amount of Fix All to the underside of the Surface Mount Fixings and mate immediately to the substrate pressing down firmly until rivets of glue form through the two holes (do not wipe these away).
4. Leave to fully cure for at least 24 hours prior to loading.
Not recommended for use as a Corner Fixing for straining purposes.