- Available in 25mm and 38mm lengths
- Grade 304 stainless steel split pin, supplied in packs of 100.
- Discrete anchor fixing for window reveals and counter-tensioning.
- To be inserted in a 25mm or 38mm masonry anchor rivet.
- Bird wire springs can be directly attached to the split pin eye.
Grade 304 stainless steel split pin.
Available in lengths of 25mm and 38mm.
For use in conjunction with Masonry Anchor Rivets (PW209,PW210 and PW254)
Can be used in post and wire installations as either a masonry fixing or counter-tension fixing.
Can also be used in bird control netting installations with masonry anchor rivets as an intermediate fixing for masonry substrates. We recommend the use of 38mm split pins and 38mm masonry rivets for this purpose.
Quick and easy to install with a gentle tap from a lightweight hammer, no winding-in necessary.
Ideal for us in concrete, good quality brick and good quality render. Not recommended for use on poor quality or weathered masonry, use screw eyes instead.