- SolarFix mesh is used in conjuction with SolaFix clips as a solar panel bird exclusion system
- SolarFix European grade A 304 stainless steel welded mesh 25mm X 25mm mesh on a 300mm X 30m roll
- This mesh is the correct size to fit our SolarFix solar panel mesh clips (WM132)
- Handy 300mm / 1ft wide roll, saves time and cost in cutting down wider rolls of mesh
- Ideal for use on solar panel installations in coastal areas as a corrosion-proof solution
- Manufactured from: 19 gauge / 1.00 mm diameter European Grade A 304 stainless steel wire.
- Mesh Size: 25mm X 25mm (1" X 1")
- Roll Width: 300mm (1')
- Roll Length: 30m (100')
SolarFix mesh is ideal for use in screening solar panels to prevent pest birds of all species from accessing the underside of the panel.
Compatible with SolarFix Solar Panel Mesh Clips (WM132), the clips' locking plate will not pass through the mesh.
Use heavy gauge side cutters to cut the mesh to required size.
The SolarFix mesh is supplied in rolls. The preferred technique is to cut it into six-foot lengths and straighten before getting onto the roof. Then, using a length of 2” X 4” timber, bend up the bottom inch of mesh to about 30 degrees. This “kick-out” helps to lock the mesh firmly into place against the solar panel