- SolarFix mesh is part of the SolarFix Bird Exclusion System for solar panels on pitched roofs
- SolarFix galvanised steel welded wire 25mm X 25mm mesh on a 200mm X 30m roll
- Manufactured using European grade A hot-dipped 16 gauge wire mesh
- This mesh is the correct size to fit our SolarFix solar panel mesh clips (WM132)
- Handy 200mm wide roll, saves time and cost in cutting down wider rolls of mesh
- The SolarFix clip (WM132) holds the SolarFix mesh apron securely against the solar panel
Manufactured from: 16 gauge / 1.60 mm diameter European grade A hot dipped galvanised wire.
Mesh Size: 25mm X 25mm (1" X 1")
Roll Width: 200mm (8")
Roll Length: 30m (100')
SolarFix galvanised mesh for use in screening solar panels to prevent pest birds of all species from accessing the underside of the panel.
Compatible with SolarFix Solar Panel Mesh Clips (WM132), the clips' locking plate will not pass through the mesh.
Use heavy gauge side cutters to cut the mesh to required size
SolarFix mesh is supplied in rolls. The preferred technique is to cut it into six-foot lengths and straighten before getting onto the roof. Then, using a length of 2” X 4” timber, bend up the bottom inch of mesh to about 30 degrees. This “kick-out” helps to lock the mesh firmly into place against the solar panel