- Designed to slip between adjoining slates
- Holds the wire rope close to the surface of the roof, without having to drill the tiles
- Made from stainless steel
- The centre of the hole sits 200mm above the base of the bracket
- Hole accepts 2mm and 3mm wire rope and the hook of an M5 barrel strainer
Manufactured from 316 stainless steel
Hole diameter = 6mm
Ideal for use as a netting intermediate fixing with slates and non-interlocking tiles.
75mm and 50mm nets = 1m spacings
40mm and 28mm nets = 0.5m spacings
19mm nets = 0.3m spacings
For use as a light-duty intermediate fixings for securing netting perimeter wire ropes to roof tiles as an alternative to drilling tiles, slate brackets or surface mount fixing.