- High quality, neutral-curing silicone adhesive in a 300ml frame gun tube
- QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO YOUR BASKET
- 6+ tubes £2.16 + vat each
- 12+ tubes £2.04 + vat each
- 18+ tubes £1.91 + vat each
- Case prices from £1.79 + vat per tube, 24 x 300ml
- For use with a caulking gun
- Stays permanently elastic after curing
- Fast curing neutral silicone (low dirt pick up) virtually odourless.
- Thick bodied formulation for ease of use.
- Excellent primerless adhesion on all common construction materials.
- Resistant to rain, snow, UV and many chemicals.
- Low modulus of elasticity gives a high movement capability when cured.
- Hi and low temperature resistance of -60C - +120C.
- Apply at temperatures between +5C and +40C.
- For more detailed information consult the technical data sheet.
- Colourless, translucent formulation.
For use with a caulking gun.
Surfaces to be adhered to must be dry, clean and free from; dust, grease and other contaminants.
Use Soudal surface cleaner or Soudal Surface Activator to clean and prepare non-porous surfaces prior to adhesion, see our related products
One tube will lay :
- 5 - 7 metres of bird spikes*
- 5 Daddi Long Legs
- Up to 20 surface mount bases
- Up to 20 Bird Free Gel dishes
Our own installers use this product when bonding spikes to buildings. It is a high quality, neutral-curing silicone adhesive specially chosen to install our repellent spike systems for it's low-odour/high tack adhesion properties.
*For bird spikes:
- On metal, plastic and other non-porous substrates allow 7 metres per tube
- One smooth concrete allow 6 metres per tube
- On uneven masonry, ridge tiles and brickwork allow 5 metres per tube to allow for priming with a glue brush.