- Used to secure intermediate fixings to cladding and other sheet metal substrates
- Use with rubber bonded washers to provide a watertight seal
- Available in galvanised steel and stainless steel with a carbon steel tip
- 25mm screws max steel thickness 3mm
- 32mm screws max steel thickness 12.5mm
- Also ideal for fixing to uPVC cladding/frames, timber, plastic and GRP
- All variants have an 8mm hexagonal head for non-slip driving
- Thread Diameter 5.5mm
- Length 25mm & 32mm
- Point Type 3mm on 25mm screws and 5mm on 32mm screws
- Hexagonal Head Bolt Size 8mm on all variants
- Max Steel Thickness Galvanised Steel 25mm (NF176) = 3mm
- Max Steel Thickness Stainless Steel (Carbon Steel Tip) 25mm (NF281) = 3mm
- Max Steel Thickness Galvanised Steel 32mm (NF300) = 12.5mm
Used for fixing netting intermediat fixings to cladding and other sheet metal surfaces, also suitable for uPVC, Glass Reinforced Plastic and Timber.
For a water tight seal use in conjunction with our rubber bonded washers.