|Seagull Post and Wire Kits For Masonry|
- Ideal for protecting masonry ledges, cornicing and parapets from pest seagulls
- All metal components made in stainless steel or copper
- Seagull Wire
- 180mm Single Headed Seagull Posts
- Gull Wire Micro Springs
- 1.0mm Copper Crimps
- Masonry Rivets
- Screw Pins and Plugs
- Crimp Tool and 6.5mm Straight Shank Masonry Drill Bit
|Gull Wire Reel|
- Grade 304 stainless steel 1x7 construction seagull wire
- 0.96mm in diameter
- For use with our 1mm copper crimps (PW228) and micro springs(PW227)
- N.B. Nickle Crimps will not fit this product.
|Seagull Posts for Masonry|
- For use with masonry rivets (PW209, PW210) to keep seagulls off ledges
- 4mm diameter x 180mm tall
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel
|Masonry Rivet - For 4mm Bird Posts and 4mm Split Pins X 100|
- Nylon Anchor Rivet available in 25mm & 38mm lengths
- 25mm rivets available in grey & stone colour. 38mm in grey only.
- Used for securing 4mm bird posts and/or 4mm split pins into masonry surfaces.
- Shouldered design keeps moisture from entering hole and prevents freeze-thaw wear.
- Sold in packs of 100 rivets, required a 6.5mm diameter hole
|Split Pin 4mm Stainless Steel Masonry Fixing x 100|
- Available in 25mm and 38mm lengths
- Grade 304 stainless steel split pin, supplied in packs of 100.
- Discrete anchor fixing for window reveals and counter-tensioning.
- To be inserted in a 25mm or 38mm masonry anchor rivet.
- Bird wire springs can be directly attached to the split pin eye.
|1.0mm Gull Wire Copper Crimps 100 Pack|
- Copper crimps for securing 0.96mm Seagull Wire to Gull Posts and Gull Wire Micro Springs
- 1 CU DIN for use with 0.96mm wire
- Sold in packs of 100
- Use either with our bird wire crimp tool or our ratchet crimp tool.
|Bird Wire Crimp Tool|
- Pliers with specially shaped jaws
- Specifically designed for crimping pigeon and gull wire
- Also features a cutter tool
|Screw Pin and Plug Masonry Anchor Fixing 10 Pack|
- Use to counter tension each end of a run of bird wire
- can also be used as a low profile netting intermediate fixing for masonry
- 35mm length overall, 20mm threaded length, manufactured in stainless steel
- Use with a 6mm masonry drill bit
- Red Wall Plugs included
|6mm Masonry Drill Bit|
- Masonry Drill Bit 6mm diameter
- Available in SDS 6mm X 100mm and straight shank 6mm X 150mm
- Suitable for Red Wall Plugs, NF290 Wire Hanger & NF288 Anker Eye Bolt