- Seagull Spikes each run will protect areas up to 320mm in width
- Seagull Spike Dimensions 150mm high X 220mm wide between outer tips. Base width 40mm
- Market leading 105 spikes per metre, 45 more than Avipoint or Defender brands.
- Seagull Spikes are manufactured in 33cm long strips, sold per linear metre, 3 X 33cm strips per metre
- WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON THE INTERNET PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTE
- Seagull Spikes manufactured in Heavy-duty 304 grade stainless steel.
- For Bird Spike fixing methods see related products below
- Rivet holes built-in to the base for glueing or screwing
- Easy to use snap off points moulded into base
- Quantity discounts available on seagull spikes see below
This product gives the user unparalleled protection and value for money with the highest number of pins per linear metre on the market, over 40% more than other market leading brands.
- Height of seagull spikes 150mm. Width between outer tips 230mm
- Maximum gap between outer seagull spike tips of parallel rows 100mm
- Seagull spike wire diameter 1.4mm, grade 304 stainless steel.
- Each metre of seagull spikes consists of 3 x 33cm sections
- Seagull spike base manufactured from a one-piece, durable UV-stabilsed polycarbonate moulding.
- Our seagull spikes have a market leading 105 spikes per metre giving superior protection over other brands.
Where To Use
Ledges, parapets, ridge tiles, girders, chimney pots/cowls, gutters, signs, window sills
All types of gulls with the exception of Kittiwakes
Low - medium pressure areas. For high population pressure problems please contact us on 01903 538 488 for specialist advice.