- Manufactured from knotted flame retardant polyethylene
- Does not absorb water, so does not stretch and is chemically inert.
- UV light stabilised for use in direct sunlight
- Cut-to-size service available to the nearest metre, please call for details
- Save 15% on RRP per sq. metre when you buy a stock-size net listed below
- Twine: 12/6 Diameter: 0.85-0.9mm
- Breaking Strength: 14kg (ISO 1805)
- Weight Per Square Meter: 12g
All our nets are manufactured from knotted polyethylene which does not absorb water, so does not stretch and is chemically inert. All of our nets are UV light stabilised for use in direct sunlight all over the globe. as an indication, it is likely to resist UV degradation in average UK sunlight conditions in excess of 10-years.
Our bird nets are constructed from monofilaments designed specifically for bird net systems. They are extruded to 0.3mm thick. They are then twisted into a twine which is 12/6 strands thick.
Bird Netting is one of the most popular methods used for protecting structures against all common species of urban bird pest. Its success is due principally to the fact that if it is installed correctly then it is virtually the only system that can be used with confidence in places subject to high levels of bird infestation and where birds are roosting at night.