Roof Tile Fixings
In this section you will find a range of intermmediate fixings that can be used to hold wire rope netting perimeter frameworks close to a tiled / slated roof or elevation.
We stock fixings that slide between tiles, bond to the surface of tiles or clip to the outside edge of the tiles depending on the construction of the roof and the type of tile or slate used.
If you require further advice on this specialist area please contact our Technical Sales Team.
|Slate Brackets x 10|
- Designed to slip between adjoining slates
- Holds the wire rope close to the surface of the roof, without having to drill the tiles
- Made from stainless steel
- The centre of the hole sits 200mm above the base of the bracket
- Hole accepts 2mm and 3mm wire rope and the hook of an M5 barrel strainer
|5 + £9.69||10 + £9.18|
|Hammer On Intermediate Roof Tile Clips|
- Intermediate fixing for use on roof tiles / slates
- Can be used on clay, concrete artificial slate and slates
- Sprung steel dog-toothed jaw clip "bites" the lower edge of the tile
- Perimeter netting cable passes through the clip
- Available in multiple jaw sizes and in stainless or galvanised steel
|Stick On Intermediate Tile Fixing|
- Excellent method of retaining netting perimeters aganist roof tiles.
- No drilling or hammering necessary, simply bond to a prepared tile and leave to cure.
- Requires Fix All adhesive and surface activator, sold separately/
- Available in grey, black, stone and white in 10 packs and 100 packs
- Hole in shoulder accepts 3mm and 2mm diameter wire rope.