- Romax Rodent Seal is used for rodent proofing around services, cracks and other openings
- Romax Rodent Seal combines high quality sealant with stainless steel fibres
- An excellent combination of tried and tested means
- Ideal for gap filling around service, plant and machinery
- Metal detectable so safe for use in food industry
Romax Rodent Seal contains metal fibre technology encapsulated within a silicone body to prevent erosion of the wire fibres.
Manufactured from stainless steel fibres
Romax Rodent Seal is metal detectable for safe use in the food industry.
- Sealing-of wall / floor expansion joints where rodent ingress / egress is recurrent.
- Sealing holes to brickwork, timber, windows, door frames etc
- For use where grommets have been chewed to electrical conduits etc.
- Use within food preparation environments to seal around waste pipes, services etc.
- For large holes this product can be spread over a Polyethylene Sheet to a depth of 6mm, once cured this can be cut to any shape, simply apply Romax Rodent Seal to the area for fixing and overlay the cut out.
Joint Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from loose material, dust or grease
To use simply cut off cartridge seal, cut nozzle to the required size, attach nozzle to cartridge. Extrude the sealant firmly against the joint surfaces to ensure complete contact. Tool the sealant into the joint to compact, within 5 minutes from application before skin begins to form.