- Clear polycarbonate clips used for mounting Bird-X bird spikes on rainwater gutters.
- Two versions BS321 for half round style & BS261 for Ogee/Lipped Gutters.
- Sold in 1 metre packs consisting of 6 clips per pack, allowing 2 clips per 33cm strip.
- Ideal for stopping unwanted birds from perching on gutters and defecating over the side.
- Spikes can be easily removed post-installation for maintenance access.
Manufactured from virgin, UV stabilised clear polycarbonate.
Theses bird spike gutter clips are only compatible with the Bird-X range of bird control spikes.
If you require gutter clips to fit our Defender Medium Polycarbonate Pigeon Spikes please purchase BS384 - Gutter Clips For Medium Polycarbonate Bird Spikes
Clear polycarbonate clips to be used to attach our spikes onto the side of gutters allowing free flow of water underneath.
Compatible with Bird-X Narrow Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes - BS272, Bird-X Medium Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes - BS284, Bird-X Wide Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes - BS296 and Bird-X Stainless Steel Seagull Spikes - BS252
Use 6 clips per metre of spikes, 2 clips per 33cm strip