- Supplied in 1 litre and 5 litre bottles
- Specially formulated disinfectant for safely clearing bird faeces
- Manufactured in the UK. Quantity discounts on 5L variant available see below
- 5L X 4 = £ 71.45 ea., 5L X 8 = £67.65 ea.
- Dilutes 1:50 in tap water. PX Ornikill 1L makes 50L, PX Ornikill 5L makes 250L
- Contains Chlorhexidine (3% w/w) and QAC (7.5% w/w)
A specially formulated ornithological disinfectant for use in guano clearance and poultry care.
Dilute with water 1:50 and use it to spray over the bird droppings / carcasses to dampen it and avoid spores becoming airbourne. Effective at neutralising the many zoonoses, bacteria and organism that are found in bird droppings and which can be harmful to humans.
Supplied in 1 litre and 5 litre concentrate bottles.
As a biocide on surfaces
Use a 1:50 dilution of the product in clean water and mop, wipe or spray over the surfaces using a 5 litre pneumatic (pump action) sprayer fitted with a flat fan nozzle. This soultion may be used on birds' landing, nesting or roosting areas as a preventive measure to protect workers operating on such surfaces. It can also be used regularly as part of a good houskeeping programme in poultry houses and chicken coups.
Removing Bird Droppings
Use a 1:50 dilution of the product in clean water and spray over the droppings prior to the commencement of clean-up operations. During the digging-out operation spray the solution on to each fresh layer of droppings as it is exposed to keep down dust and kill organisms. Use a 1:10 dilution to treat dead birds, collected nests and other such materials.