- Professional, Felco swiss-made side action cutters for cutting of wire rope up to 7mm in diameter
- These cutters make light work of cutting quickly and neatly through our wire rope without blunting and without fraying.
- Manufactured from hardened steel, ideal long term investment for the professional installer
- Side cut action ensures that cables are clean-cut without any crushing or fraying
- Can also be used for cutting Bird Wire, Gull Wire and Weld Mesh
Max 7mm diameter mild steel cable
Max 4mm diameter stainless steel cable
Max 2.5mm hardened steel wire
Felco C7 Cable Cutters give a clean cut without squashing thanks to the triangular cutting system, blades and centre bolt, all manufactured in high-quality hardened steel for exceptional performance
Thumb catch designed for one-handed operation
Pressed steel handles with non-slip grips.
Used for cutting multi-strand cables, flexes and wire ropes as well as solid core wire
Oil frequently with 3 in 1 oil or similar.
FELCO's innovative triangular cut allows you to progressively cut cable wires and at the same time avoid squashing of strands. Thanks to this feature, it is generally not necessary to tie the cable before the cut.