- Heavy-duty non-piercing ridge mount for lifting bird netting over ridge lines
- Ideal for installing netting on pitched roofs incl. tiled, asbestos cement or steel sheet
- Requires 4 X 450mm X 450mm paving slabs for weight, not supplied
- Hot dipped galvanised steel construction for long service life outdoors.
- Easy to assemble with a variable pitch angle from 10 - 60 degrees.
- 4 X perpendicular 10mm holes in pole top accept M6 barrel strainer hook.
This non piercing ridge mount allows effective installation of bird netting without piercing the roof. The mounts are weighted down by using 4 x 450mm X 450mm paving slabs (Not provided)
Ideal in the protection of industrial sheet roofs or large pitched tiled roofs against pigeons and seagulls.
This mount requires 4 paving slabs, and is available in either 1m or 2m pole heights.
Pole diameter = 50mm. Tray measurements 1000mm X 460mm.
Used for lifting bird control netting and cable framework over ridge lines, the mount is designed to straddle the ridge line with the upright pole protruding vertically along the ridge centreline, from which wire rope perimeter cables can be run to neighbouring mounts or perimeter fixings.