Netting Tools are an essential requirement for a successful netting installation. We offer two ranges of Netting Tools; "Budget" low cost tools for infrequent or one-off use and "Professional" for commercial or regular use.
We offer a comprehensive range of Netting Tools and Netting Tool Kits.
|Standard Netting Tool Kit|
- Save 15% on individual tool prices RRP £60.83, YOU SAVE £9.12 with this kit.
- A complete bird netting tool kit for use with our standard range of netting kits and fixings.
- Ideal starter kit for the DIY or infequent user
- Kit includes Hog Ring Stapler, Netting Shears, Wire Rope Cutters & 7mm Nut Spinner.
|Professional Netting Tool Kit|
- Save 15% on individual tool prices RRP £118.57, YOU SAVE £18.58 with this kit.
- A complete bird netting tool kit for use with our professional range of netting kits and fixings.
- Ideal starter kit for the professional installer
- Kit includes Hog Ring Stapler, Netting Shears, Wire Rope Cutters & Ratchet Ferrule Crimp tool.
|Sprung Netting Shears|
- Stainless steel, spring loaded shears ideal for fast and accurate trimming of all types of net
- The sprung reverse action of the shears significantly increases the work rate over the use of scissors
- Easy one-handed operation with locking button that locks the jaws shut to prevent injury
- Essential tool for the professional bird netting installer
|Hog Ring Stapler G7 |
- Used with hog ring staples to secure our bird nets to wire rope perimeter frameworks
- Provides a rapid, professional and long-lasting finish to your net
- Easy one-handed operation for hard to reach areas of netting.
- Takes strips of 16 Gauge SR8 or 616G50 50 hog ring staples at a time (sold seperately)
- Considered a "must have" tool for all bird netting applications
|Pneumatic CL12 Hog Ring Staple Gun|
- Ideal trade tool for large-scale commercial netting installations
- Compatible with CL12 staples NF286 & NF299
- Requires Compressor & air-line n(not included)
- Increases productivity & reduces fatigue over manual staplers
- Ideal for forming weldmesh chimney cages / animal traps
|PestFix Standard Side Action Wire Cutter|
- Side cutters for cutting wire rope, welded mesh & rabbit netting
- Durable steel construction with spring return action
- Ideal for the occasional or DIY user
- Side cutting action for heavy gauge wire up to 7mm in diameter
|Professional Felco C7 Side-Action Wire Cutters|
- Professional, Felco swiss-made side action cutters for cutting of wire rope up to 7mm in diameter
- These cutters make light work of cutting quickly and neatly through our wire rope without blunting and without fraying.
- Manufactured from hardened steel, ideal long term investment for the professional installer
- Side cut action ensures that cables are clean-cut without any crushing or fraying
- Can also be used for cutting Bird Wire, Gull Wire and Weld Mesh
|3.5mm Ferrule Ratchet Crimp Tool|
- Ratchet crimping tool for use with 3.5 mm copper ferrules (NF298)
- 3.5mm ferrules are used in conjunction with 3mm diameter perimeter wire rope
- Long reach handles allow for heavy-duty crimping action
- Suitable for use with 6mm - 25mm cross sectional area ferrules
- Use the 16mm jaw size for 3.5mm ferrules (NF298)
|7mm Nut Spinner Tool For Wire Rope Grips|
- Used to tighten the 7mm nuts of the wire rope grips with ease and speed
- Ideal for DIY bird netting installations
- Thin wall construction allows it to grip the nuts that are too close together for conventional spanners and sockets
|Hex Drive Socket - Magnetic - 8mm|
- Allows for easy installation of self drill screws
- Used in conjunction with a drill/driver for fast results
- Magnetic socket holds fixing in place & reduces loss rate
- Every professional installer should have one of these in their toolbox
|Wire Rope Reel Dispenser|
- Specifically designed to hold wire reels for bird netting work
- Allows you to pull off the wire as required
- Prevents the wire from tangling
- Stops the reels rolling away and can hang onto a rail
- Saves installation time and frustration
|6mm Masonry Drill Bit|
- Masonry Drill Bit 6mm diameter
- Available in SDS 6mm X 100mm and straight shank 6mm X 150mm
- Suitable for Red Wall Plugs, NF290 Wire Hanger & NF288 Anker Eye Bolt
|10mm Masonry Drill Bit For M6 Corner Eye Bolts NF145|
- 10mm masonry drill bits suitable for NF145 M6 Netting Corner Eye Bolts Stainless Steel
- NT130 is suitable for conventional "butterfly" chuck drills with rotary impact function
- NT131 is suitable for heavy-duty drills with an SDS chuck fitment.
- Use for drilling holes for M6 Stainless Steel Netting Corner Eye Bolts NF145
- Drill bit length overall straight shank NT130 = 120mm, SDS NT137 = 160mm
|12mm Masonry Drill Bit For M6 Corner Eye Bolts NF147|
- 12mm masonry drill bits suitable for NF147 M6 Netting Corner Eye Bolts BZP
- NT136 is suitable for conventional "butterfly" chuck drills with rotary impact function
- NT137 is suitable for heavy-duty drills with an SDS chuck fitment.
- Use for drilling holes for M6 BZP Netting Corner Eye Bolts NF147
- Drill bit length overall straight shank NT136 = 150mm, SDS NT137 = 160mm
|14mm Masonry Drill Bits for M8 Corner Eye Bolts NF275|
- 14mm masonry drill bits suitable for NF275 M8 Netting Corner Eye Bolts BZP
- NT138 is suitable for conventional "butterfly" chuck drills with rotary impact function
- NT139 is suitable for heavy-duty drills with an SDS chuck fitment.
- Use for drilling holes for M8 BZP Netting Corner Eye Bolts NF275
- Drill bit length overall straight shank NT138 = 150mm, SDS NT139 = 160mm
|Blow Out Pump|
- Clears holes of masonry dust & debris
- Ensures a strong adhesion of masonry fixings
- Makes inserting the fixing into the hole easier
- Avoids risk of eye damage from blowing out dust with your mount
- Ideal for use with post & wire masonry rivets or netting corner & intermediate fixings