Netting To Perimeter Fixings
These are the fixings used to join the bird control netting to the steel wire rope perimeter. Some are permanent, as in the case of Hog Ring staples and Netting Corner Ties, others are temporary, allowing the net to be removed or temporarily demounted to allow access behind for maintenance, as in the case of S-Clips.
All fixings should be used on a one fixing per mesh basis
|Hog Ring Staples SR8 and R8 for G7 and P7 Staplers|
- Used for fixing bird nets to perimeter wire rope frameworks and securing zips to nets.
- Compatible with our P7 / G-7 Hog Ring Pliers / Stapler (NT122), pre-formed strips of 50 staples
- Available in Galvanised Steel, Galfan (Long life), Aluminium, 304 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel
- Equivalent to King Hughes 616G50 & Bostitch SR8 & R8 C-Rings.
- Sold in quantities of 2,500, 1,000 or 500 long life durable finish essential for all netting installations
|Hog Ring Staples CL12 For Pneumatic Stapler |
- For use with our NT124 Pneumatic Hog Ring Staple Gun
- Available in stainless or galvanised steel cheaper and faster than SR8 staples
- Used for securing bird netting to perimeter wire rope on large projects
- Can also be used for forming weldmesh enclosures including chimney cages
- Equivalent to King Hughes 516G100 staples
|S Clip De-Mountable Net Fixing|
- Removable plastic clips for joining netting to perimeter wire
- Ideal for use in areas where regular access behind the netting is needed.
- Allows netting to be easily drawn back past intermmediate fixings
- Commonly used on balcony netting to allow it to be drawn back
- Can be used to join two nets together
|5 + £6.37||10 + £6.03|