- Used to prevent the net being damaged by any protruding features from a building or structure
- Enables netting perimeter wire rope to be placed over the edges of parapets and ledges
- 25 mm X 3mm stainless bracket in 200, 350 & 500mm lengths
- Netting perimeter wire can run horizontally or vertically through the bracket
- The bracket contains either two three or four 8mm diameter fixing holes
SpecificationGrade 304 stainless steel 3mm plate 25mm wide by either 200mm, 350mm or 500mm in length.
First fixing hole is 50mm in from end of bracket then at 60mm centres.
Twist at end starts 50mm from end of bracket
Fixing and guide hole all 8mm in diameter
Used for retaining netting wire rope perimeter frameworks on the outside edge of parapets or ledges without having to drill too close to the edge of the substrate, which would cause damage.
Also used to stand netting clear of any architectural features to prevent damage from chaffing. or to allow windows to open behind nets without touching the net.
Especially useful when folding netting over features to prevent wear through chaffing such as cornicing, parapets and ledges.