Netting Access and Repair
Netting zips can be istalled into any type of bird netting when access is required behind the netting. Simply un-zip the netting and either reach through or climb through.
- Cleaning gutters
- Changing light bulbs
- Cleaning CCTV Cameras
- Accessing plant and equipment mounted behind the netting
Netting zips are available in black, stone or white (for translucent nets) and come in 1 metre or 2 metre lengths.
|Netting Access Zips|
- Plastic Toothed Bird Net Zips
- Used to provide easy access through nets
- Available from 1 to 5 metre lengths
- For longer zips please contact us
|S Clip De-Mountable Net Fixing|
- Removable plastic clips for joining netting to perimeter wire
- Ideal for use in areas where regular access behind the netting is needed.
- Allows netting to be easily drawn back past intermmediate fixings
- Commonly used on balcony netting to allow it to be drawn back
- Can be used to join two nets together
|5 + £6.37||10 + £6.03|
|Netting Repair Twine Polyethylene - 100m|
- A 100mm reel of 12/9 polyethylene netting twine in either black, stone or translucent colour
- Net repair twine can be used for repairing holes in nets, or for joining two nets together
- Manufactured from 12/9 polyethylene twine with a UV degredation filter built-in