- Enables a net to be temporarily drawn back like curtains
- Allows the perimeter wire to be unhooked from its intermediate fixings
- Use in conjunction with a netting zip at one end to allow netting to opened
- Ideal for balcony nets and window nets where temporary opening is required
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel
Netting guides allow you to slide a net back to one side to allow temporary opening.
Install netting guides as intermediate fixings along the axis in which you wish to draw the net back.
Install a netting zip at one end of the net.
When you wish to open the netting simply unzip the net and one end.
Then unhook the perimeter wire rope from the netting guides top and bottom.
Then slide the net back along the wire rope framework, drawing it to one end like a curtain.