- Heavy duty intermediate masonry fixing ideal for heavier 19mm and 28mm nets.
- Requires 8mm diameter hole 45mm deep, internal diameter of the eye 8mm.
- Stainless steel version NF285 for outdoor use.
- Bright zinc plated and yellow passivated steel version NF287 for indoor use.
- Simply tap into place then wind in until it is tight.
- Ideal for running load supporting cross wires.
The diagonal slot enables the small gaps to be pulled down and a positive clamping force to be exerted through the fixture.
Sleeve anchor = 8mm diameter by 45mm long
Internal eye diameter 12mm
Manufactured from bright zinc plated and yellow passivated mild steel (NF287) or stainless steel
Recommended tensile load = 0.6 KN
Sold in packs of 10
The Eye Bolt sleeve anchor is a thin walled sleeve anchor suitable for use in concrete, stone, brickwork, perforated bricks and dense concrete blocks.
For use as a heavy duty intermediate fixing on net installations that are subject to high loads, i.e. 19mm and 28mm net installations above 100 square metres.
Can also be used to carry and strain cross wires.
Suitable for use as a light-duty corner fixing on 75mm and 50mm net installations of 25 square metres or less.
75mm and 50mm mesh nets = 1m
28mm mesh nets = 0.5m
19mm mesh nets = 0.3m