- Nylon Anchor Rivet available in 25mm & 38mm lengths
- 25mm rivets available in grey & stone colour. 38mm in grey only.
- Used for securing 4mm bird posts and/or 4mm split pins into masonry surfaces.
- Shouldered design keeps moisture from entering hole and prevents freeze-thaw wear.
- Sold in packs of 100 rivets, required a 6.5mm diameter hole
Injection moulded nylon in either dark grey or buff stone colour
Mushroom head outer diameter 15mm.
Max height above surface once installed 4mm.
Hole diameter required in masonry = 6.5mm
Hole depth required in masonry = 25mm for PW209 & PW210 or 38mm for PW254.
25mm rivets can be used for seagull posts and pigeon posts when required to be installed on masonry substrates, they can also be used to secure counter-tension fixings including screw pins (PW211) and 25mm split pins (PW247)
38mm masonry rivets are generally only used as anchor rivets for 38mm split pins (PW253) when securing post & wire runs to vertical surfaces such as window reveals and end walls.