- Save time and money with this quick-fix magnetic netting intermediate fixing
- Great alternative to drilling beam bolts or hammer-on fixings 4 Kg pull
- Wire can be clamped through the recess in the base or threaded through the hole
- Dimensions: 45mm long x 15mm wide x 22mm high with a 3.5mm diameter hole
- Also ideal for use as a temporary netting fixing or where the substrate cannot be drilled
- Netting can be directly fixed to the magnet in complex hard-to-proof features such as H-beams/columns.
Samarium cobalt magnet contained in ABS plastic jacket, supplied in packs of 10
Fully weather resistant suitable for both indoor and outdoor use with a 4Kg pull
Extremely quick to fix in place
Netting perimeter wire rope can be retained under the bridge of the magnet or passed through the hole
Dimensions: 45mm long x 15mm wide x 22mm high with a 3.5mm diameter hole
For use ONLY as a netting intermediate fixing. This product is NOT suitable for use as a corner netting fixing. Use Beam Clamps or Beam Bolts for this purpose.
Net Magnets can be used on: - Metal structures such as silos - Profile metal cladding - I beams, girders and stanchions on bridges and canopies.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor bird control netting applications.
Recommended perimeter spacings:
- 75mm Seagull Control Netting - Minimum 1 per metre
- 50mm Pigeon Control Netting - Minimum 1 per metre
- 28mm Starling Control Netting - Minimum 1 per 50cm
- 19mm Sparrow Control Netting - Minimum 1 per 30cm