- Super-strong 20kg pull Neodymium clamping magnet with built-in eyelet
- Save time and money with this quick-fix magnetic indoor netting intermediate fixing
- 20Kg pull, high strength, great alternative to drilling beam bolts or hammer-on fixings
- Wire can be passed through the hole in the M5 Eyelet
- Dimensions: 25mm diameter X 36mm high, internal eye diameter 8mm
- Also ideal for use as a temporary netting fixing, or where the substrate cannot be drilled
25mm diameter x 36mm high
The internal diameter of the eyebolt is 8mm and is 30mm from the tip of its thread to top.
Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 20kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness.
Removable eyebolt with M5 thread
Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These medium-sized clamping magnets provide an astonishing 20kg clamping force. The Neodymium magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size.
For use ONLY as a netting intermediate fixing. This product is NOT suitable for use as a corner netting fixing. Use Beam Clamps or Beam Bolts for this purpose.
Net Magnets can be used on: - Metal structures such as silos - Profile metal cladding - I beams, girders and stanchions on bridges and canopies.
Suitable for indoor use only, for outdoor bird control netting applications please use NF312.
Recommended perimeter spacings:
- 75mm Seagull Control Netting - Minimum 1 per metre
- 50mm Pigeon Control Netting - Minimum 1 per metre
- 28mm Starling Control Netting - Minimum 1 per 50cm
- 19mm Sparrow Control Netting - Minimum 1 per 30cm