- Used for fixing bird nets to perimeter wire rope frameworks and securing zips to nets.
- Compatible with our P7 / G-7 Hog Ring Pliers / Stapler (NT122), pre-formed strips of 50 staples
- Available in Galvanised Steel, Galfan (Long life), Aluminium, 304 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel
- Equivalent to King Hughes 616G50 & Bostitch SR8 & R8 C-Rings.
- Sold in quantities of 2,500, 1,000 or 500 long life durable finish essential for all netting installations
616G50 / SR8 16 gauge C-ring fasteners for use with P7 / A7 / G7 Hog Ring Pliers
Equivalent to Bostitch SR8 / R8 and King Hughes 616G50
Dimensions 11/16 inch open and 9/32 inch closed
Manufactured in pre-formed strips of 50 staples designed to fit the P7/A& Hog Ring Pliers carriage
Sold in quantities of 500, 1000 and 2500. Available in Galvanised Steel, Galfan, Aluminium, Grade 304 Stainless Steel and Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
Slide one strip of 50-staples into the open carriage of the hog ring stapler / pliers
Push the carriage-ram home until it clicks into place holding the staples behind it.
Squeeze the two black handles together to close a hog ring arround the netting mesh/zip and the wire rope or etting that you are securing to. The pliers will dispatch and compress one hog ring staple with each squeeze of the handles.
We recommend the use of our galvanised steel staples for indoor use or sheltered outdoor use such as loading docks and warehouse cannopies. We recommend the use of stainless steel staples for outdoor use and especially in coastal or marine applications.
Hog Ring Spacing
- 75mm mesh nets, 1 ring per square
- 50mm mesh nets, 1 ring every other square
- 40mm mesh nets, 1 ring every other square
- 28mm mesh nets, 1 ring every other square
- 19mm mesh nets, 1 ring every three squares