|Hawk Kite Free Standing Mount|
- Free standing non piercing Hawk Kite Mount
- Quick and easy to assemble, uses weight of 4 X 450mm paving slabs
- Allows Hawk Kite to be mounted on any flat or shallow pitched surface without fixings
- Ideal for use on flat roofs, industrial roofs, car park decks, sports fields & mooring pontoons
- 1m X 1m footprint with a 1m tall pole into which slots the Hawk Kite mast
- Approximate weight assembled with slabs (not included) 80Kg.
- HAWK KITE KIT SOLD SEPARATELY (VD351-KIT)
- A free standing galvanised steel mounting system for securing Hawk Kite visual bird scarers in situations where mechanical or piercing fixings are not possible.
- Requires 4 X 450mm X 450mm paving slabs (not supplied)
Remove the rubber cup from the bottom of the Hawk Kite mast taking care not to allow the inner mast sections to drop out of the bottom of the biggest section.
Extend the mast to its fullest extent taking care to firmly twist and full the interlocking sections such that they do not collapse.
Attach the kite and fly lead to the mast and then secure the kite using the tether and cleat.
Place the bottom section of the fully extended mast into the hollow 1m tube in the mount and release the kite.
|2 + £111.17||4 + £105.32|