- Tethered hawk kite scares pest birds off crops, grass areas, roofs and landfill
- Full kit includes kite, telescopic pole and line, full range of spares available
- Highly effective, an ideal solution for playing fields, landfill, industrial roofs etc
- Quick to assemble & low maintenance, however it should not be left out in high winds
- Quietly patrols 24/7, protects approximately 20 acres of flat land
- Can be used in conjunction with a bio-acoustic deterrent for added effect
The original and still the best, manufactured in the UK and is by far the toughest and strongest kite on the market
The kite is reinforced and stitched at all the wear points making it extraordinarily tough. Using carbon fibre struts - it is extremely strong, light and flexible, the kite self-launches, flying in the lightest breeze.
The full kit consists of:
- Hawk kite
- Telescopic pole with rubber caps at each end
- Synthetic heavy duty ground post
- 2-part 8-plaite 2mm Braided Cord with swivel
- Securing line for anchoring during heavy winds
- Ground disk to prevent pole from burying itself into soft ground
- Comprehensive instructions
A full range of spares is available should your kite become damaged
The hawk kite can be used to protect many problem areas including:
- Golf Courses
- Fish lakes
- Playing fields
- Industrial roofs
- Car sales lots
- Cover crops
- Grass seeds
- Any large open space requiring protection from pest birds
Hawk Kite requires open space of at least 100 square metres without obstructions such as plant, equipment etc otherwise it will catch on obstructions in high winds.
Hawk kite should be installed in a suitable location in clear view of the infested area and preferably at the highest point on the area to be protected, for maximum effect.
When locating Hawk Kite consideration should be given to quick and easy access to tie-off Hawk Kite in strong winds
Whilst Hawk Kite will endure winds of up to Force 5-6, if correctly installed, the system should be tied off if stronger winds
A full range of spares is available should your kite become damagedare forecast to prevent damage or loss of the kite
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INSTALLERS Hawk Kite should be installed with its telescopic pole set 5-10 degrees off vertical, pointing away from the prevailing wind, such that when wind is not present the Kite will hang away from the pole and prevent it wrapping around the pole and tangling. This will ensure optimum performance and effectiveness.