- Grade 304 stainless steel gull wire half-round ridge bracket
- Prevents seagulls from being able to land on ridge lines
- Supports up to three parallel runs of wire along roof ridge
- Prevents seagulls from fouling ridges and leaving guano stains
- 150mm X 4mm single head posts
- Max 3m linear spacing
- Can be screwed down or glued to ridge tiles
Stainless steel ridge bracket designed to carry up to three parallel runs of wire along roof ridges to keep seagulls from landing on the ridge tiles and fouling them
The bracket base is designed to fit round ridge/hip tiles.
The posts are each 150mm tall X 4mm diameter, with eyelets stamped in their tops as per the normal pigeon/gull posts.
Bracket can be mechanically fixed with screws in the holes provided in the base or it can be bonded using surface activator and SMX Hybrid polymer adhesive, sold separately.
The latter method is ideal for fragile tiles that do not take kindly to drilling.
You will also need screw pin and plug counter-tension fixings, gull wire, micro springs and 1mm copper ferrules.
Brackets should be counter-tensioned at each end of a run using screw pins and non-sprung wires (see pictures)