- High initial grab that enables it to be used on stonework and brickwork that has not fully dried after rainfall.
- Use on porous or non-porous surfaces
- Super strong adhesive, fast curing even at low temperatures
- Extremely durable, neutral cure, weatherproof and waterproof adhesive
- Case deal, buy 10 get 2 FREE
Fix All High Tack is a high quality, single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology.
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- Fast curing, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure (no primer)
- Easy to apply and easy to tool and finish
- Remains elastic after curing
- No odour
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicones nor solvents
- Paintable with all water based paints
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Good adhesion on wet substrates
- Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
- Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
- Minimum depth: 5mm (joints)
Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of joint
- Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
- Cleaning: Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
- Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
- Repair with: Fix ALL High tack
Fix ALL High Tack may be painted, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
Fix ALL High Tack can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc… may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility tests.
While producing plastics very often releasing agents, processing aids and other protective agents (like protection foil) are used. These should be removed prior to bonding. For optimum adhesion the use of Surface Activator is recommended.
This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
Fix ALL High Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. Fix ALL High Tack can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials
- Bird Control Spikes
- Daddi Long Legs Bird Spider bases
- Post & wire Surface Mount Bases
- Post & wire ridge brackets
- Bird Netting Surface Mount Bases
- Rodent bait station anchor points
Plus an immeasurable amount of other general purpose bonding and sealing applications