Corner and Intermediate Fixings
Netting Fixings are used to support and tension the bird control netting, in order to keep it in shape and to keep it held close to the structure being protected, to prevent birds squeezing through any gaps between the netting and the structure.
Different substrates require different types of fixing to safely secure the net to the structure, in this section you will find ranges of fixings to suit installations on Masonry, Structural Steel, Cladding and Timber
|Screw Pin Intermediate Fixing For Timber and Masonry Stainless Steel|
- Used as a low profile netting intermediate fixing for masonry and timber
- Eye diameter 4mm
- 35mm length overall, 20mm threaded length, manufactured in stainless steel
- For timber either screw directly into timber or use a 2.5mm pilot hole
- For masonry use with a red wall plug and a 6mm masonry drill bit
|Forged Corner Eye Bolt For Masonry|
- M6 & M8 eye bolts used to secure the corners of netting wire rope frameworks to masonry
- Forged eye bolt designed to take the majority of the strain imposed by the barrel strainers
- NF147 M6 yellow passivated requires a 12mm diameter x 50mm deep hole
- NF145 M6 stainless steel shield & eye requires a 10mm diameter x 50mm deep hole
- NF275 M8 yellow passivated shield & BZP eye requires a 14mm diameter x 55m deep hole
- Use one on each corner and one every 10 metres of wire
- Compatible with our 2mm and 3mm diameter wire rope
|Screw Eye 45mm Masonry Intermediate Fixing X 100|
- Used to secure the wire rope along the edges of the net into masonry or timber
- For masonry use in conjunction with Red Wall Plugs (NF146) & 6mm Masonry Drill Bit
- Manufactured in corrosion proof galvanised or stainless steel
- Use at 1.0m intervals for 75mm and 50mm net, 0.5m intervals for 40mm and 28mm net and 0.3m intervals for 19mm net
|Dome Head No.8 Pozi Drive General Purpose Fixing Screws|
- General purpose fixing commonly used in bird control
- Compatible with many bird netting fixings
- Fits masonry red wall plugs or timber without plug
- Compatible with Weldmesh Clips
- Available in stainless steel or galvanised steel
|Red Wall Plugs x 100|
- Used to secure screw eyes and vine eyes into masonry
- Requires a 6mm masonry drill bit
|5 + £1.10||10 + £1.04|
|Multi Purpose Wire Rope Stainless Intermediate Bracket X 100|
- Used as an intermediate fixing into masonry, timber and cladding.
- Compatible with self-drill screws (NF179)
- The bracket can accomodate two wire ropes perpendicular to each other
- Grade 304 stainless steel.
- Hole diameter 6mm
- Sold in packs of 100
|5 + £24.23||10 + £22.95|
|Net Guide Intermediate Fixings For Masonry Timber or Cladding x 100|
- Enables a net to be temporarily drawn back like curtains
- Allows the perimeter wire to be unhooked from its intermediate fixings
- Use in conjunction with a netting zip at one end to allow netting to opened
- Ideal for balcony nets and window nets where temporary opening is required
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel
|5 + £18.94||10 + £17.95|
|Beam Clamp Structural Steel Corner Fixing 0 - 20mm|
- Used as corner fixings for perimeter wire rope netting frameworks
- Secure to the flanges of structural steel members such as H & C section beams and columns
- Will fit a flange up to 20mm thick
- Available in galvanised or stainless steel
|M8 Beam Clamp Bridge Structural Steel Corner Fixing 30mm - 45mm|
- Netting corner fixing for steelwork flanges
- Suitable for both tapered and non-tapered flanges
- Material: Mild steel (stainless steel available to special order)
- Finish: Bright zinc plated, hot dip galvanised
- Ideal for installing netting to underside of bridges and industrial structures
|Lindapter Type F9 Flange Clamp - Ductile Steel 19mm - 82mm|
- Netting corner fixing for steelwork flanges.
- Not suitable for tapered flanges.
- Material: Malleable Iron. Finish: bright zinc plated, hot dip galvanised
- Ideal for installing netting to underside of bridges and industrial structures.
|Beam Bolt 6mm Structural Steel Corner Eye Fixing |
- Used as a corner fixing for attaching netting perimeter wire rope frameworks
- Attach to structural steel work such as beams
- Use the eye to start and finish runs of wire rope and to hook barrel strainers
- Requires a 6mm hole to be drilled into steelwork and a 10mm spanner to tighten it
- Available in galvanised or stainless steel
- Sold in packs of 10
|Magnetic Netting Intermediate Fixing - Outdoor 4Kg|
- Save time and money with this quick-fix magnetic netting intermediate fixing
- Great alternative to drilling beam bolts or hammer-on fixings 4 Kg pull
- Wire can be clamped through the recess in the base or threaded through the hole
- Dimensions: 45mm long x 15mm wide x 22mm high with a 3.5mm diameter hole
- Also ideal for use as a temporary netting fixing or where the substrate cannot be drilled
- Netting can be directly fixed to the magnet in complex hard-to-proof features such as H-beams/columns.
|5 + £48.51||10 + £45.96|
|Magnetic Intermediate Netting Fixing 25mm M5 - Indoor 20Kg HD|
- Super-strong 20kg pull Neodymium clamping magnet with built-in eyelet
- Save time and money with this quick-fix magnetic indoor netting intermediate fixing
- 20Kg pull, high strength, great alternative to drilling beam bolts or hammer-on fixings
- Wire can be passed through the hole in the M5 Eyelet
- Dimensions: 25mm diameter X 36mm high, internal eye diameter 8mm
- Also ideal for use as a temporary netting fixing, or where the substrate cannot be drilled
|5 + £38.13||10 + £36.13|
|Cladding Bolt Sheet Steel Corner Fixing|
- Used as a corner fixing requires a 13mm diameter hole
- Available in either galvanised or stainless steel
- Available in 15mm or 25mm doughnut lengths for different substrate thicknesses
- Forms a secure fastening into sheet metal, cladding GRP and uPVC facias
- M6 forged eye fixing, sold in packs of 10
|Surface Mount Intermediate Netting Fixing |
- Adhesive netting intermediate fixing available in White, Black, Grey and Stone
- Used as an intermediate light-duty netting fixing where substrate cannot be pierced
- Ideal for use on glass, lead, cladding and uPVC substrates
- Requires Fix All adhesive and surface activator sold separately
- Can also be screwed using pre-formed holes
|Angle Bracket Intermediate Fixing For Steel Cladding|
- Used as intermediate fixings when installing bird netting to sheet metal cladding or roof sheets
- 20mm X 20mm with 6mm diameter holes. Available in galvanised or stainless steel
- Use with self drill screws and rubber bonded washers
- Use at 1.0m intervals for 75mm and 50mm netting, 0.5m intervals for 40mm and 28mm netting and 0.3m intervals for 19mm netting
- Quantity discouts for orders of 5 packs or more, simply add
|Self Drilling Screws - Hex Head|
- Used to secure intermediate fixings to cladding and other sheet metal substrates
- Use with rubber bonded washers to provide a watertight seal
- Available in galvanised steel and stainless steel with a carbon steel tip
- 25mm screws max steel thickness 3mm
- 32mm screws max steel thickness 12.5mm
- Also ideal for fixing to uPVC cladding/frames, timber, plastic and GRP
- All variants have an 8mm hexagonal head for non-slip driving
- Used with self drill screws and angle brackets to provide a watertight seal
- Available in galvanised and stainless steel
|Vine Eye Corner Timber Fixing 100mm|
- Vine eyes are used as corner fixings for netting being fixed to timber
- Our vine eyes are available in galvanised and stainless steel
- vine eyes can also be used in Masonry with red wall plugs
- Vine eyes measure 100mm X 4mm
- Vine eyes available in grade 304 stainless steel or galvanised steel
|Slate Brackets x 10|
- Designed to slip between adjoining slates
- Holds the wire rope close to the surface of the roof, without having to drill the tiles
- Made from stainless steel
- The centre of the hole sits 200mm above the base of the bracket
- Hole accepts 2mm and 3mm wire rope and the hook of an M5 barrel strainer
|5 + £9.69||10 + £9.18|
|Mini Eye Bolt Sleeved Intermediate Fixing - 8mm|
- Heavy duty intermediate masonry fixing ideal for heavier 19mm and 28mm nets.
- Requires 8mm diameter hole 45mm deep, internal diameter of the eye 8mm.
- Stainless steel version NF285 for outdoor use.
- Bright zinc plated and yellow passivated steel version NF287 for indoor use.
- Simply tap into place then wind in until it is tight.
- Ideal for running load supporting cross wires.
|Anker Eye Bolt Masonry Intermediate Fixing BZP|
- Fast fit masonry intermediate netting perimeter fixing available in 6mm or 8mm
- Self tapping masonry fixing, no anchor plug or sleeve required
- Simply drill your hole 45mm deep and wind the product home
- Mild steel bright zinc plated, forged eye makes for a high tensile strength fixing
- Suitable for concrete, bricks, dense blocks and most natural stone
|Wire Hanger Intermediate Masonry Fixing BZP - 6mm|
- Fast light-medium duty intermediate masonry fixing for netting installations.
- Ideal for netting installations over 100 metre squared especially 19mm & 28mm nets.
- Simply drill an 6mm X 40mm hole insert fully and pull firmly backwards.
- Manufactured in BZP mild steel.
|5 + £19.93||10 + £18.88|
|Netting Capital Bracket|
- Used to prevent the net being damaged by any protruding features from a building or structure
- Enables netting perimeter wire rope to be placed over the edges of parapets and ledges
- 25 mm X 3mm stainless bracket in 200, 350 & 500mm lengths
- Netting perimeter wire can run horizontally or vertically through the bracket
- The bracket contains either two three or four 8mm diameter fixing holes
|Stick On Intermediate Tile Fixing|
- Excellent method of retaining netting perimeters aganist roof tiles.
- No drilling or hammering necessary, simply bond to a prepared tile and leave to cure.
- Requires Fix All adhesive and surface activator, sold separately/
- Available in grey, black, stone and white in 10 packs and 100 packs
- Hole in shoulder accepts 3mm and 2mm diameter wire rope.