- Used as a corner fixing requires a 13mm diameter hole
- Available in either galvanised or stainless steel
- Available in 15mm or 25mm doughnut lengths for different substrate thicknesses
- Forms a secure fastening into sheet metal, cladding GRP and uPVC facias
- M6 forged eye fixing, sold in packs of 10
Manufactured in stainless steel 304 or BZP galvanised steel
Vulcanised rubber doughnut compression fitting with brass insert
Simply drill a 13mm hole, push the rubber doughnut up to its collar into the cladding, then clamp it in place be screwing in the eyebolt which compresses the doughnut and secures the fixing in place.
Use 15mm fixings on sheet metal up to 3mm thick, use 25mm fixings on uPVC cladding and sheet metal over 3mm thick.