Chimneystacks and chimneypots are an attractive place for seagulls, pigeons, jackdaws and other pest birds to establish nests.
Seagulls are reknowned for nesting between double rows of pots or behind the chimneystack where it meets the roof.
Pigeons regularly nest inside chimney pots about 2-3 metres down inside the stack itself.
Dealing with birds that have fallen down inside chimneystacks can be a very expensive experience!
We offer a comprehensive range of chimney protection products to suit your needs and budget from stock, including chimneypot balloons, chimney cowls, chimney guards and chimney spikes.
|C Cap Disused Chimney Cap|
- Provides 100% protection against rain, hail, snow, nesting birds & squirrels, leaves etc.
- Tough Styrosun construction helps minimise heat loss from disused chimney flues.
- Standrad C-Cap fits chimney pots up to 280mm external diameter
- Large C-Cap fits chimney pots up to 330mm external diameter
- C-Cap is for disused chimneys only, available in Terracotta or Buff colour
- Automatic 5% discount when you order 4+ units, 10% discount on orders of 8+ units
|4 + £15.30||8 + £14.50|
|Decorative Universal Chimney Pot Guards|
- Conical shape prevents birds from perching or nesting on chimney pots
- Quick and easy to install push-fit design.
- One size fits all 150mm - 225mm (6" - 9") internal diameter pots
- Hard-wearing stove enamelled M10 steel finished in either black, terracotta or silver
|Chimney Cowl Bonnet Rain Guard - High Top|
- Used to prevent any bird or Grey Squirrel from nesting in / on your chimney pot.
- Also prevents rain, hail, snow and leaves from entering the chimneystack
- For use with appliances fired by oil or solid fuel.
- Hightop Birdguard fits chimney pots with outside diameters from 230mm-290mm.
- Available in three colours: Terracotta, Buff and Black
|Chimney Cowl Bonnet Rain Guard - Standard Top|
- Chimney cowl stops birds, rain, leaves and small mammals from entering your chimney
- Fits 150mm-250mm (6"-10") flue sizes
- Can be fitted to used or un-used chimneys
- Chimney cowl has a simple secure fixing method with three adjustable legs and strap band
- Available for Gas/Oil and Solid Fuel fires
|Spark Arrester Chimney Cowl|
- Suitable for thatched roofs
- Double meshed spark arrestor cowl
- Suitable for 125mm-250mm (5"-10") diameter pots
- Easy to install with hook bolt fixings
|4 + £135.32||8 + £128.20|
|Defender Chimney Guard |
- Prevents a pest seagull from landing without hurting it.
- Also effective against pigeons, crows and jackdaws.
- Can also be used on square chimney pots simple to fit
- The serrated mini ridges around the strap prevent any slipping.
- Manufactured from long lasting stainless steel, one size fits all pots
|4 + £24.43||8 + £23.15|
|Scarborough Chimney Spike Kit|
- Stainless steel spike system the protects chimneys from seagulls and other pest birds
- Made from 3mm diameter stainless steel rods
- Supplied flat, spikes can be bent into the desired position
- Wedge, screw or cement into position
- Can be placed inside pots, between rows of pots or in the "V" shaped area where the stack meets roof
|4 + £23.06||8 + £21.85|
|Chimney Pot Mesh Balloon|
- Made from galvanised steel mesh to fit chimney pots of various sizes.
- Easy push-fit installation. Simple but effective.
- Chimney Pot Mesh Balloon can be used with all types of heating appliance
- Available in 150mm (6 inch), 200mm (8 inch), and 225mm (9 inch)