- Used to prevent any bird or Grey Squirrel from nesting in / on your chimney pot.
- Also prevents rain, hail, snow and leaves from entering the chimneystack
- For use with appliances fired by oil or solid fuel.
- Hightop Birdguard fits chimney pots with outside diameters from 230mm-290mm.
- Available in three colours: Terracotta, Buff and Black
Hightop Birdguard fits chimney pots with outside diameters from 230mm-290mm.
Terracotta stove enamelled finish, with Strap fixing, making it easy to install.
Bonnet keeps rain out of chineystack preventing damp and frost damage.
25mm steel mesh guard paint finished to match body.
For use with appliances fired by solid fuel (coal or wood) or oil or redundant chimneys only.
Used to prevent common pests from entering chimney such as birds and squirrels
Used to prevent rain, hail and snow from entering the chimney and causing damp / wet rot.
Used to prevent leaves from entering the chimney in situations where trees either overhang or are in close proximity to the chimneystack.
To fit simply open-out the three legs, place guard over pot with the three legs on the outside of the pot, wrap the jubilee band around the pot and over the three legs, clip the band into position as tight as possible by hand then finally screw the band tight with either a 7mm socket head or a cross-headed screw driver.