- Chimney cowl stops birds, rain, leaves and small mammals from entering your chimney
- Fits 150mm-250mm (6"-10") flue sizes
- Can be fitted to used or un-used chimneys
- Chimney cowl has a simple secure fixing method with three adjustable legs and strap band
- Available for Gas/Oil and Solid Fuel fires
Powder coated aluminium construction to provide long service life.
available in three colours: Terracotta, Buff and Black
Available in either Gas or solid fuel options (different size mesh gilles)
Gas option = 12.5mm X 12.5mm mesh size.
Solid Fuel option = 25mm X 25mm mesh size
Used to prevent common pests from entering chimney such as birds and squirrels
Used to prevent rain, hail and snow from entering the chimney and causing damp / wet rot.
Used to prevent leaves from entering the chimney in situations where trees either overhang or are in close proximity to the chimneystack.
To fit simply open-out the three legs, place guard over pot with the three legs on the outside of the pot, wrap the jubilee band around the pot and over the three legs, clip the band into position as tight as possible by hand then finally screw the band tight with either a 7mm socket head or a cross-headed screw driver.