- Our best-selling audible bird-scarer. Ideal for home, light commercial or marine use
- Uses a combination of species-specific distress calls & bird-of-prey predator calls
- Single unit deters Pigeons, Gulls, Starlings, Sparrows, Magpies, Rooks and Crows
- Covers up to 1-acre of open ground at full volume in an elongated oval pattern.
- Available in 240V mains AC or 12V DC battery power variants (battery not included)
Ideal for home light commercial or marine use, the BirdXPeller Pro is an audible, programmable, species-specific bird repeller. Easy to fit, supplied with full instructions.
Available in one of two options:
a) For standard mains operation with a 100 - 240 volt AC 3-pin UK spec CE marked DC mains pug-in power adapter with 1m of flex (included)
b) For battery use with 12 volt DC positive and negative crocodile clip battery adapters (included).
The heavy-duty BirdXPeller Pro is made of sturdy, weather-proof ABS plastic with a built-in powerful directional speaker. The unit features convenient, accessible controls.
Dimensions: 150mm Wide X 215mm Tall X 105mm Deep
Weight: 1.3 Kg including power supply and packaging; Unit only = 700g
Deters Pigeons, Gulls, Starlings, Sparrows, Magpies, Rooks, and Crows using the species' own unique distress calls.
- Installs Easily: Mount it nearly anywhere
- Continuous Operation: Repels birds with 24/7, day-only, or night-only modes
- Variable Frequencies: Attacks different birds with different settings
- Weatherproof: Sleek, weatherproof casing is designed to withstand years of outdoor use
- Real Sounds: High Quality Digital playback of naturally recorded bird distress & alarm sounds.
- Maintenance-Free: When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is required
- No Moving Parts: No maintenance or repairs needed
Each Pack Includes:
- Control unit with built-in speaker
- Eikther a plug-in 12-volt DC mains power adapter, or 12-volt DC battery clips
- A pair of stainless steel mounting brackets
- Installation instructions
- Six month manufacturer's warranty and 30 day no quibble money back guarantee
For use in clearing light-medium pressure bird infestations from domestic and light commercial structures, allottments, gardens, vineyards, parks and other man-made areas where birds may gather.
Prior to use ensure that the area has been properly surveyed and the correct species of bird identified along with their roosting / feeding patterns, perch and roost locations, entry and exit points, this will assist with unit positioning.
Prior to installation ensure that the area has been thoroughly sanitised using a proprietary public hygiene disinfectant. This must include the removal of all nest sites (in accordance with local legislation) and clearance of all droppings, nest debris and sources of artificial food. Warning: bird droppings can be hazardous to human health, wear protective clothing.
Bear in mind that this unit is designed to dislodge and relocate birds, not eradicate them for good. Consider, therefore, where this unit may move the birds to and make preparations to deal with the birds in those areas.
Within the bounds of working safely at height, ensure that the unit is mounted at the highest point on the structure being protected; ideally it should be mounted at, or above the area where birds are perching and roosting for maximum effect.
Allow 2-3 weeks for the unit to take full effect, a strict regime of cleaning the affected area and denying artificial food sources must be adhered to during this time to ensure success
Maintain a constantly changing environment, use the inbuilt controls to vary the length of time intervals between calls and relocate the unit at regular intervals to avoid birds habituating to the sounds
For best results install the BirdXpeller Pro early in the season before nesting / breeding starts to deter birds from returning to their old nest sites.
Basic installation steps (for more detailed instructions download manufacturer's instructions and our installation guide linked to this product)
- Mount the unit pointing toward the bird infestation in question, at or above the height of the infested area, using the stainless steel mounting brackets included. If daytime only or nightime only operation is required ensure the unit is located outside away from heavy shade or artificial light which could fool the in-built daylight sensing photocell, otherwise the use of a separate timing device will be necessary (not included)
- Ensure that the unit's power switch is in the "off" position. Connect the power jack to the socket in the rear of the unit and then either a) plug-in the mains power adapter or b) connect the crocodile clips to the battery terminals connecting negative first then positive, the power source is not designed to be weatherproof and should be placed in a weatherproof enclosure or indoors at all times. DO NOT SWITCH ON THE UNIT AT THIS TIME
- Set the DIP switches located inside the clear front panel of the unit to your required call delay interval, species selection and time-of-day settings as per manufacturer's instructions
- With the target pest birds present set the volume to its lowest setting and then switch on the power by sliding the power switch to the "INT/EXT.SPKR" position (the unit may take a few seconds to start working) and adjust the volume upwards very slowly until the target species of bird start to take notice and flee, leave the volume control at this setting. AFTER TURNING UNIT OFF ALWAYS WAIT 60 SECS BEFORE TURNING ON AGAIN
- Close the control board cover and latch shut securely, you should hear a "click" to ensure the unit remains watertight. The unit will now run automatically