- Laser bird repeller ideal for protecting hangars, warehouses, arenas and other large areas
- Guaranteed and cost effective, covers up to 10,000 ft*
- Helps prevent false alarm triggers of burglar alarms by pigeons in warehouses at night
- Constantly varying laser patterns causes stress and anxiety forcing them to flee
- Ideal for use where other more conventional means of bird-proofing would not be practical.
- Laser Power 10mW FAT BEAM
- Unit Power 50 watts
- Laser Color Green
- Net Weight 9 lbs/4Kgs
- Power AC 100V~120V or 220V~240V, @ 50/60Hz
- Electric Current 110v = 0.45 amps 220v = 0.23 amps
- Classification 3R
- Size (mm) L220 × W280 × H172
- Fuse 20mm×2A slow-blow
- Housing Metal
- Beam Divergence < 1.5 mrad
- Operating Temperature 64-77°F/18-25°C
- Safe Temperature for Use 41-104°F/5-40°C
Laser beams are well-documented to chase away pest birds. The beam seeks out their roosting-spots, alarming and confusing them, causing them to flee. This technological breakthrough makes current hand-held, labour-intensive lasers obsolete and opens up this proven method of bird control for general industrial use.
Laser Bird Repellent Uses: hangars, warehouses, plants, tunnels, loading docks, railroad sidings, breezeways, boat houses, underpasses, storage sheds, barns, sports arenas, convention centers, parking garages, car washes and other enclosed or semi-enclosed area.
*Laser will not travel through solid objects or around corners, 10,00 square feet coverage is based upon an unobstructed space, if there are obstructions such as roof trusses, partitions, plant and equipment then additional units will be required.