- Erico Caddy beam clip intermediate netting fixing for structural steel
- Holds perimeter net wire rope to steelwork flanges, on C, H and L-section steel beams.
- Available in packs of 10, 50 and 100 in a range of jaw widths from 2mm - 20mm
- Available in galvanised or stainless steel
- Ideal for netting industrial buildings, underground carparks and HVAC roof pens etc
Jaw sizes and OEM product codes:
- NF168 Galvanised Steel 2-3mm 170010 CADDY 2H4 P7
- NF169 Galvanised Steel 3-8mm 170020 CADDY 4H24 P7
- NF170 Galvanised Steel 8-14mm 170030 CADDY 4H912 P7
- NF171 Galvanised Steel 14-20mm 170040 CADDY 4H912 P7
- NF172 Stainless Steel 3-8mm 179610 CADDY 4H24-2-P2
- NF173 Stainless Steel 8-14mm 179620 CADDY 4H58-2-P2
- NF174 Stainless Steel 14-20mm 179630 CADDY 4H912-2 P2
For use as an intermediate netting perimeter wire rope fixing when installing bird control netting on structural steel beams, columns and roof trusses
Simply feed the perimeter wire rope between the clip's jaws and then hammer the clip home on to the flange.
Do not hammer the clip home completely, instead leave a gap of about 3mm between the back wall of the clip and the leading edge of the flange, in order to allow the wire rope to slide through when it is tensioned.
Use at 1.0m intervals for 75mm and 50mm netting, 0.5m intervals for 40mm and 28mm netting and 0.3m intervals for 19mm netting.
WARNING: Once hammered home the clips are virtually impossible to remove, please ensure that you have measured correctly.