- Fast fit masonry intermediate netting perimeter fixing available in 6mm or 8mm
- Self tapping masonry fixing, no anchor plug or sleeve required
- Simply drill your hole 45mm deep and wind the product home
- Mild steel bright zinc plated, forged eye makes for a high tensile strength fixing
- Suitable for concrete, bricks, dense blocks and most natural stone
A self tapping anchor eye bolt which cuts it's own thread in the base material.
Suitable for use in solid concrete, hollow concrete, bricks, dense blocks and most natural stone.
NF288 = 6mm diameter X 90mm (45mm hole depth required)
NF289 = 8mm diameter X 90mm (45mm hole depth required)
Recommended Tensile Loads:
NF288 = 1.0KN
NF289 = 1.9KN
Suitable for use as a heavy-duty masonry intermediate netting fixing in solid concrete, hollow concrete, bricks, dense blocks and most natural stone.
Ideal for use as a heavy duty intermediate masonry fixing on heavy netting installations of 28mm and 19mm nets over 100 square metres.
Can also be used as a light duty corner fixing for 75mm and 50mm netting installations of 25 square metres or less.
75mm and 50mm mesh nets = 1m
28mm mesh nets = 0.5m
19mm mesh nets = 0.3m
Set out the position of the fixing and mark, then drill appropriate diameter hole 45mm deep.
Brush / blow out excess dust and loose material.
Insert the Anker Eye Bolt into hole and wide clockwise applying inward pressure as you do so.