- 2.5mm Aluminium ferrules compliant with DIN EN 13411-3
- Suitable for use in terminating 2mm diameter galvanised or stainless steel wire rope
- Gives the wire rope a professional and permanent finish
- For use in terminating netting wire rope frameworks at corner fixings & barrel strainers
- You will require a Ratchet Ferrule Crimp Tool NT118 or NT143 to compress / swage the ferrules.
2.5mm Aluminium ferrules compliant with DIN EN 13411-3
Aluminium ferrules provide a permanent and professional finish to your netting installation's wire rope framework.
Ferrules are used to fix the wire rope at each end to either corner fixings, netting mounts / stand-offs, or the barrel strainer used for tensioning the netting perimeter wire rope framework.
These can be used with both galvanised steel and stainless steel 2mm diameter wire rope.
You will require either our 1mm - 2.5mm Ratchet Ferrule Crimp Tool - Professional (NT118) or our 1mm - 2.5mm Standard Ratchet Ferrule Crimp Tool (NT143) sold separately (NT118) to compress / swage the ferrules onto the wire rope.