- Copper crimps for securing 0.96mm Seagull Wire to Gull Posts and Gull Wire Micro Springs
- 1 CU DIN for use with 0.96mm wire
- Sold in packs of 100
- Use either with our bird wire crimp tool or our ratchet crimp tool.
Copper Crimps are used to anchor seagull wire to posts and springs.
- 1. Thread one crimp onto the wire
- 2. Thread the wire through the eye of the seagull post or the spring
- 3. Feed the wire back through the crimp, forming a loop that contains the seagull post or spring
- 4. Slide the crimp towards the post or spring for a snug, neat fit, leaving a small tail of approx 10-20mm
- 5.Compress the crimp using a Bird Wire crimp tool PW241 so that the two sections of wire are compressed together and held fast